Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a "Gut" feeling...


I have a gut feeling that it's going to rain today. I have a gut feeling that the Lakers are going to lose. I have a gut feeling that something good is going to happen today. I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen today. These are all logical ways of using the phrase, "I have a gut feeling". In the past week that phrase has been used to try and ruin my reputation. I don't know how anyone can accuse someone of doing something off of a "gut feeling". I have also been on the brunt end of some cruel lies and jokes. One thing I can honestly say is, I know who I am, I know that I am a good person, and I know I didn't do the things that I have been accused of doing. Isn't that what matters? What you think of yourself? The crazy part is, there are those out there who don't know the "whole story" but they are fast to judge. That's part of the problem if you ask me.




It's been over a week since all of this "drama" went down, and everything has cooled off. I've moved into a friend's house for the time being, but I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I have learned so much about my limits, and what I'm willing to put up with. I now have a better idea of who I am. Imagine that!! Put someone through a bunch of drama that puts their reputation and integrity online, and that someone figures out who they are, and the limits they are willing to push within themselves.

I got an email from a special someone today and I would love to share it with you...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much, they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

4. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.

5. You mean the world to someone.

6. If not for you, someone may not be living.

7. You ARE special and unique.

8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.

9. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look; you most likely turned your back on the world.

10. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

11. Always remember the compliments you received, and forget the rude remarks.

12. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know, and you will both be happy.

13. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.


I haven't been out to count stars very much lately. Time seems to be a factor. I haven't made the time to just go out, and relax and enjoy what my stars have to offer. That just goes to show that if you don't take time out for yourself, you don't have time for anything. I miss my stars, I'm sure they miss me. We had great conversations (mentally) night after night. I've just been so incredibly happy lately that it's hard to be down over me not going outside and counting the stars. I know they'll be there whenever I need them, and that goes to show that those who love you the most, even if you don't see or talk to them that often, will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment