Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Day in the Life OF.......

So seriously, where does the saying "treat others the way you want to be treated" come from anyway? We are taught all our lives that if you want to be treated good, you have to treat others the way you want to be treated. So if that is the case, why oh why, do people forget that? I have discovered in my life the word "why" comes up a lot. Why me, why do people do this, why, why, why.... My question is why? Why anything? I had my daughter yesterday for the night. I'm supposed to be able to pick her up after school, but her dad "the control freak" is still fighting the system, and not allowing me my parental rights. I keep thinking that if he and his wife treated me the (for 8 yrs) the way I treat them now, my life would of been so much easier. Instead, I get the ole "NO" for everything. I've been divorced for 9 years, get over it people!! Move on!! Quit trying to run my life, that's part of the reason I got divorced. So now I only get to see my daughter every Wed. and every other weekend. I'm still not sure if I like this. It's amazing the things you learn in life. If it was my choice, I would of learned it all when I was younger, then I could just play now. I guess that's all part of "growing up". As I was counting stars last night, I watched the moon set. It was so beautiful. Only half there, and a beautiful orange gold kind of color. I love the full moon, but so does everyone else. I think my favorite is the little sliver of moon that you see. You don't have to see all of it to know it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment