Monday, February 20, 2012

Short and Sweet...


This is going to be a short and sweet update. My life is going great. I have 5 years of sobriety (YAY ME!!) my daughter is 13 years old (god, help me) I have amazing friends, and family, I clean houses for a living (my own company!). You would be so surprised to see how some people can live. That TV show hoarders, yes, it really is a true thing. Some people do actually try to live like that. I don't know how, but they try. I have some of the most amazing clients that I am so grateful that I have gotten to know. I have lost touch with some of my friends, but I know that they will always be there for me. That's what a true friend is, right?
I am ready for spring. I'm done with winter. I want to be able to go out and talk to my friends, the stars. I miss talking to them, and figuring out my next step in life. BRING ON SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment